Terms & Conditions for participating at Quippo Auctions
Welcome to Quippo Auctions. These are terms and conditions applicable to the services provided by Quippo Auctions on the web portal. By accessing this site and using its services by registering either as a user (either as a buyer or seller), you agree that
- You have all our terms and conditions
- You Understand all these terms & conditions well
- You are bound to these terms & conditions while using this site
When you are registered to this website you are liable to perform the following things
1. Can place bids in auctions whether it’s an online auctions or private treaty auctions
2. Can make offers on items that are a subject to sealed sales / listed in tenders
3. Can make offers on the items which are for “Sale Mela” sales
4. Cosign items to an to an online auction on as an exchange
5. Can manage, dispose or deploy existing assets
* Auctions listed on Quippo Auctions are only for those individuals and businesses which are willing to enter into legal contracts with Quippo Auctions. It is mandatory to provide accurate information for the persons who are registering on Quippo Auctions. Quippo Auctions reserves all the rights to disqualify or terminate the access to usage of site services for any reason at any time.
* Registration of each buyer is a prerequisite for submitting bids and offers and for any online transactions to be made. The participant’s registration information remains on the site.
* Only businesses are allowed to use the site and participate in online transactions. To register yourself on behalf of a seller or buyer on the site you must provide your name, phone number, e mail addresses and the address of the business you are representing.
* Quippo Auctions may exclude any participation and block the registration if the participant has breached or threatens to breach our terms and conditions.
* The user is solely responsible for all use and for protecting the credentials of username, password and e mail etc. Quippo Auctions has no responsibility for leakage of your personal information or access to your account.
* The official website of Quippo Auctions (Quippoauctions.com) is the only venue for registered sellers to conduct sale assets and equipments. Quippo Auctions does not take any guarantee of control over quality after the final transaction. Not in any case, Quippo Auctions will be liable for any damages or losses experienced by any buyer or seller regardless of the fact Quippo Auctions should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses.
Quippo Auctions provides auctions and rentals services and is not responsible for the merchantability, quality or durability of any item on this service. The buyer and seller have to assume and thereafter bear all risks associated with the use of this system. Quippo Auctions is not responsible for any kind of losses or damages that result from transportation or post delivery usage or handling. Users of Quippo Auctions agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Quippo Auctions for any incident of loss or damage from using this system.
No Shill Bid
Users of Quippo Auctions agree not to go for any kind of manipulation of sales price directly or indirectly by communicating with buyers or sellers. Shill biding is prohibited.
VAT and Other Taxes
* You acknowledge and agree that Quippo Auctions is not responsible for any kind sale or other taxes levied on by taxing authority of any jurisdiction for transaction that arise in regards to the use of this site.
* Any price indicated on the site or in negotiated sale is exclusive of the VAT or any other taxes if applicable.
* Buyers in shall be responsible for paying any VAT or other taxes which may be due on amounts owed by the buyer at the rates applicable on their contract of sale date.
* If in any case goods are exported, tax refunds or zero rating may apply.
Quippo Auctions has the sole discretion to add, remove or change any portion of this agreement, at any time by posting new agreement on site. Your usage of the site after the post of new agreement will constitute your agreement to such changed agreement. It is advisable to keep yourself updated with the agreement from time to time to avoid inconvenience.
Quippo Auctions works exclusively as an information exchange intermediary between the two parties. One who initiate an online bidding event, they are the sellers of the product lots or items who either want to dispose off their surplus assets and other is one who is willing to buy these used products. Playing a role of an intermediary Quippo Auctions makes no warranty on any of the listed items. All specifications and descriptions quoted at the site are listed by those who initiated the online bid. Quippo Auctions accepts no responsibility for any sort of errors in that. All buyers and sellers who are exposed to each other through this site must follow normal commercial cautions in mutual dealing and we do not hold any responsibility of any misdeed from any side.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or make a bid.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To personalize your experience
* To improve customer service
* To process transactions
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
* To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We have a very simple registration process and you can simply register yourself by filling up the details asked in the registration form. At the registration time, you will be asked to choose at the very first stage whether you want to register a corporate registration or individual.
Any individual below than 18 years of age can,t register at Quippoauctions.com
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Quippo Valuers & Auctioneers Pvt. Ltd.
D-2, 5th Floor, Southern Park, Saket (Near Marriot Hotel)
New Delhi, Delhi 110017, India